Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hey there,

So I'm trying this whole blog thing. Why? Well, several reasons. First of all, I'm tired of repeating my own narrative over and over again in my head, and this way I can at least pretend someone else is listening. Second, posting my fiber art projects may motivate me to actually get things done. And finally, maybe, just maybe, what I post will be helpful or of interest to others. I plan on mostly posting fiber art related items including knitting and weaving projects, attempts at fiber sculpture, textile history, etc. Other things I might write about: tedious childhood incidents that I can't let go of, other forms of art, my desire to own llamas, travelling, illustration, favorite rant topics, my job, books, dropping out of grad school, and whatever else I'm currently obsessing over.

Welcome and enjoy.

No comments: